3/11/11

Twilight Cast Evacuated Due To Tsunami Warning


Breaking Dawn film production seems to have been put on pause to evacuate the Twilight cast due to tsunami warnings following the earthquake in Japan.

Shooting out in Tofino on Vancouver Island this week for La Push beach scenes, @TinselKorey tweet "They're evacuating us 4 a tsunami warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz," later followed by "If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given."

Vancouver is currently under "tsunami watch" not "warning" meaning we'll likely be experiencing high swells, with the west side of Vancouver Island most immediately hit.

More powerful swells hit the California coast early this morning, destroying boats and docks.

Please go to The Red Cross for ways to help those affected by the 8.9 quake in Japan - one of the strongest to ever be recorded.

Thanks Jenny

- Lorabell

No comments:

Post a Comment